Many of us love our iPhones and iPads.
But, let’s face it, they’re not the toughest devices. Dropping your phone and other simple accidents can result in ugly and inconvenient cracks on the screens.
Such damage can make your once beautiful iPhone or iPad look old and battered, making you embarrassed to take it out around friends. Cracks and scratches can make your once crystal-clear display difficult to read.
And after the festive season – when enthusiastic celebrations can lead to even brand-new devices getting damaged – it might be time to give your phone or tablet a little TLC.
Luckily, there’s a shop right in the centre of Newcastle that can come to your rescue.
Open seven days a week, Repairsetc can repair your phone for as little as £23.00.
Located on Clayton Street, Repairsetc offers screen replacements on a huge range of devices. A full diagnostic check is carried out before repairs begin and a full warranty is provided for 30 days after the repairs are made.
For a limited time only, the following super-cheap offers are available:
- £23.00 for iPhone 4 and 4s screen repair
- £29.99 for iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and SE screen repair
- £39.99 for iPhone 6 screen repair
- £44.99 for iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s screen repair
- £49.99 for iPhone 7 and iPhone 6s Plus screen repair
- £54.99 for iPhone 8 and iPhone 7 Plus screen repair
- £59.99 for iPhone 8 Plus screen repair
- £34.99 for iPad Mini 1 and 2 screen repair and iPad 1, 2 and 3 screen repair
- £44.99 for iPad Mini 3 screen repair
- £39.99 for iPad Air 1 screen repair
If you’d like to take advantage of these amazing offers and have your iPhone or iPad looking smart and gleaming once again, you just need to purchase a voucher.
You could use this voucher yourself or it could make an excellent gift for a friend or family member. Thanks to Repairsetc’s central Newcastle location, you could leave your device to be repaired while you shop in the sales, go for a meal or enjoy a day out in the city.
To get your iPad or iPhone looking tip-top again – or to learn more about these offers – please click on the button below.
(Featured image courtesy of Mark Ou, from Flickr Creative Commons.)